PELHAM HALL SURVEY – FEBRUARY 2019 – ANALYSIS - SUMMARY
“There has been a village hall in Penallt since 1923, the present building dating from 1992/3. The Pelham Hall Committee is now seeking to get feedback to help determine the future place of the Hall in the village.
Names of all those who complete the survey (except for current members of the Pelham Hall Committee) will go forward to a prize draw, the winner of which will receive a £25 John Lewis/Waitrose voucher!"
There were 77 responses in all to the questionnaire and a summary of responses to the quantitative questions is given below.
The prize draw £25 John Lewis voucher went to Dick and Virginia Hartley.
A village survey was held in parallel.
3. Roughly how many times did you visit Pelham Hall in the last 12 months?
5. If you visited the Hall once or more times during the last year, what was the reason(s) for your visit? (tick as many options as apply)
8. Pelham Hall has provided a wide range of activities in the last 12 months as listed in Q6. Which other activities would you be interested in attending at the Hall?
9. If Pelham Hall were to provide increased facilities, what would you be likely to use?
13. How often do you visit the village website www.penallt.org.uk?
15. How often do you visit the Pelham Hall Facebook page?