A brief summary of what happened at the 2018 Pelham Hall AGM of 14th May 2018:-
1. The proposal to increase the number of elected members on the management committee from 5 to 7 (see section 6.2 of amended document) was approved unanimously.
2. It was noted that, since the Social Club is now disbanded, it will not be listed amongst those bodies appointing representatives to the management committee.
3. Cindy Holton and Ros Robertson both retired from the management committee.
4. There being no nominations for the role, David May remained as Chairman.
5. Anne May retired from the Treasurer role and was elected to take over as Secretary.
6. Andy Henstridge joined the Trustees and was elected to take over as Treasurer.
7. Lance Rowell was elected as a new Trustee.
8. Sarah Haeffner was elected as a full member of the management committee.
9. There was no appointment by the Parish Church of a representative.
The full list of committee members for 2018/9 is available here.
The unapproved AGM minutes are now available here.