- Artist: Mr Howard Jones
- Date: Thursday 1st October 2015
- Time: 10am – 4pm with an hour for lunch
- Cost: £45.00 (including lunch, tea and coffee)
- Location: Pelham Hall, Penallt, Monmouth
- Limited to: 20 people
- Ability: Mixed ability from beginner to advanced.
Howard will be giving Step by Step guidance to beginners in the use of dry pastels with watercolours and one to one guidance to the more advanced artists who may wish to avail of learning a specific technique.
Pupils will need to bring their own materials and will be advised of this upon registration.
A deposit of £20.00 should be before 4th September and full payment is required no later than 18th September 2015. Payment may be made either by cheque or by bank transfer. See below:
By Cheque: cheques should be made out to Art in Penallt and posted to
Mr Tom Rigby,
Treasurer, Art in Penallt
Monmouth, NP25 4RX
Or by BACS to: Art in Penallt
Sort code: 200085
You should use your name as a reference for the account.
Please give full contact details when registering.